|Home||» Products||» Ethylene Oxide Gas Sterilizer||» Ethylene Oxide Scrubber Systems|
Ethylene Oxide Scrubber Systems
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Ethylene Oxide Scrubbers System or EO Residual Gas Treatment System Scrubber Tank
Gas Sterilization Equipment
Place of Manufacture
EN1422 & ISO11135
EO exhausted gas treatment system are complex systems integrating EO gas-water separator, acid washing tower (level one, second level, third level), gas filter unit, etc. It also has an alkali neutralization tank and a separate acid liquid match tank. This exhausted gas treatment system is allocated different kinds of functions, and has an anti-acid (anti alkali) pump, and other components like valve, tube, air channel, a fan and a controller system. These take care of the acid liquid spraying as well as washing, and procedures such as acid-alkali neutralization, emission of exhausted gases, and other transfer functions. The well-built and sturdy system is linked with the EO Sterilizer washing process. After completion of the gas exposure stage, the sterilizer takes part in the washing process. The sterilizer then emits a signal in the form of a standard signal like switch signal, coded signal, and after receiving the signal, the residual gas treatment process is initiated. The PLC controls the residual gas treatment system in an automatic manner and the dynamic is displayed on the touch screen of the device.
The system starts as soon as the sterilizer begins the washing process. The input EO passes through the gas-water separator, and then goes into the level one of the washing tower. The EO then comes into contact with the acid, and forms a reaction with the water where the EO gets absorbed. After completion of the level one process, the remaining EO moves into the second level of the washing tower. Here it is being absorbed for the second time. The remaining EO that remains after this twin absorption process then goes into the level three washing tower. The final gas is then passed into the filter unit and from the fan system it is eventually passed onto the atmosphere. The end product ethylene glycol from the washing tower is saturated. You need to pump the liquid (acid) in the neutralization tank, and then put some NAOH into the acid tank. Ensure the PH level reads 7 in the neutralization tank during this process. After that, pump the product onto the designed spend tank and then manage it accordingly.
- Working principle
- The EO gas needs to be pumped into the pickling tower. Once absorbed, it comes in contact with the acid liquid and reacts to form glycol. The reaction is C2H4O+H2O-C2H4(OH)2
- Two major factors need to be controlled: 1) The PH level of the acid liquid 2) the degree of saturation for the glycol
- The acid liquid in the form of 1%~5% dilute sulfuric acid, and the PH is usually not more than1.5. If PH is more than this, add more acid. Usually, 1m3 water has an absorption rate at determined value EO. If EO consumption is more than this value, ensure acid liquid in the acid tank is changed
- Once treatment system is done, the clarify rate for the EO is higher than 99.9 %
- The treatment system we offer can be built to order to align with customers' requirements and standards & norms set by local government & regulatory bodies. Different project needs are considered before designing these systems. Factors like consumption of the ACID & ALKALI LIQUID, WATER & OTHER CHARGES are preferred to the real project.