|Home||» Products||» Ligating Clips||» Johnson Ligating Clip|
Johnson Ligating Clip
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
These clips are primarily use in cases of minimally invasive endoscopic surgery. This include surgeries related to appendicitis, gall bladder stones, cholecystitis and gallbladder polyps surgeries. Also used in laparoscopy surgery for ligating intra-cavity tissues like cholecyst tube and cholecyst artery.
- Strictly not recommended for use during birth control surgery
- Should not be used to ligate tissues & tubes that do not fall under recommended types
- Not recommended for use in vascular occlusion
How To Use:
- The clips come packed in plastic packing that needs to be properly sterilized before one takes out the clips. You need not sterilize the clips again because they have already been duly sterilized. Sterilizing the clips again will only affect their function.
- Ensure the clip comes with a proper clip applicator
- When you take out the clip, make sure the clip applicator head is vertical to the seat plane, and that the clip applicator is pointed right to the seat bottom. Take extra care and stay calm as you insert clips or take out clips from the seat
- Locate the right position of the tissue and then only ligate it tightly using a clip applicator. Ligating should only be done at the proper position of the located tissue.
- Any kind of minimally invasive surgery should only be performed by well trained and qualified doctors. One should be well versed with the proper methods, associated complications & risks of the surgical procedure
- Minimally invasive instruments manufactured and marketed by different companies come in variable quality and sizes. So it is highly recommended that you check the compatibility of these devices and instruments while using them together
- While using a clip, it is your job to ensure the clip suits the tissue properly
- Ligate tightly by using the clip applicator to ensure proper occlusion effect
- Also make sure that the ligating is done at the proper position of the tissue. Refrain from ligating it on other medical devices
- Never use any outdated clip for the ligating job, as this might lead to various complications
- A well done placement is dependent on the quality & performance of clips, the ligating force exerted by the doctors, and the actual thickness of tissues to be ligated
- During any kind of minimally invasive surgery procedures, set aside any kind of laparotomy instruments
- Always check and double check the product packing before use. Do not use the product if plastic packing is found to be broken or open
Tweezers, Clip, Pincers
Made using 100% Titanium
Place of Manufacture
Various Sizes Offered
S. M. M/L. L
6 pcs / cartridge, 20 cartridges / box.
Storage: Always store the product in a well ventilated and clean environment. The environment should not have a relative humidity of more than 80 %, and there should not be the presence of any corrosive gas.
Certification: CE, IS013485 & ISO9000
- FOB Port
- Ningbo or Shanghai
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 2000 Piece/Pieces Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-20 days after confirm order Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 6 pcs / cartridge, 20 cartridges / box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, IS013485 & ISO9000