|Home||» Products||» Ligating Clips||» Titanium Ligating Clip|
Titanium Ligating Clip
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
It is mainly applied in Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery (e. G. cholecystitis, Appendicitis, gallstones and gallbladder polyps surgeries) and laparoscopy surgery to ligate the intra-cavity tissues.
- It can not be used for birth control surgery.
- It can not be used in vascular occlusion
- It can not be used to ligate tissues and tubes that are not fit for.
Hints for use:
- The plastic packing must be Sterilized before taking out the clips (There is no need to sterilize the clips again since it has already been sterilized; Otherwise, its function will be partly destroyed).
- When taking out the clip, ensure the head of the clip applicator is vertical to the clip seat plane, then applicator is pointed right to the seat bottom. Stay calm and balanced when inserting and taking out clips from the seat.
- The minimally invasive surgery must be performed by well trained doctors. Get used to the methods, complication and risk of the surgery.
- Ensure ligating at the proper position of the tissue. Do not ligate it on other medical devices.
- When doing minimally invasive surgery, set aside laparotomy instruments.
- Do not use outdated clips, otherwise complication may occur.
- Performance of clips, ligating force of doctors, the thickness of tissues and quality of clips are essential to a well done placement.
- Minimally invasive instruments made by different companies differ in sizes; Please do check the compatibility when using them together.
- Ensure the clip is suited with the tissue properly.
- Ligate it tightly by clip applicator to ensure the occlusion effect.
- Check the packing before use, it's prohibited to use when the plastic packing is broken or open.
Place of Origin
S. M. M/L. L
6 pcs / cartridge, 20 cartridges / box.
Storage : Please keep the products in the clean environment where the relative humidity is less than 80%, no corrosive gas and well ventilation.
Certificate: CE. IS013485. ISO9000